The Anadigm 3.3volt development kit will help you get started quickly, developing and testing your analog designs using our AnadigmDesigner®2 EDA software and our Integrated circuits, dpASP and FPAAs.
At the heart of the development kit is a board that provides a simple mechanism for prototyping, evaluating, debugging, and initial testing of your circuit.
Development board features include all of the following:
- AN231E04 dpASP with header pins
- Serial (USB) interface that allows ”plug and play” connectivity using a standard serial cable between the development board and a PC running AnadigmDesigner®2 software
- SPI (or host processor) interface, allowing you to interface the dpASP directly to your own digital board
- Large breadboard area for building your own specific interface circuitry PCB is pre-built with provision the addition resistor and capacitor which can for a Rauch filter at the input or output.
- Daisy chain capability – allowing multiple boards to be connected to evaluate multi-chip systems
- On-board 16-MHz oscillator module
While the development board is supplied with an AN231E04 dpASP, you can use the board with AnadigmDesigner®2 software Version 2.6 or later to implement designs with any dpASP or FPAA in the 3.3volt family, including the, AN131E04.
The Anadigm 3.3volt Development Kit includes a development board PCB, serial cable, documentation and a CD with AnadigmDesigner®2 EDA software, including automatic C-code generation capabilities and the ability to configure the dpASP and FPAA’s via a host processor, EEPROM, or flash memory. Anadigm® has simplified the software license there is now a single development license.
Anadigm 3.3volt development kit has a RRP of just $199.00.
Part Number AN231K04-DVLP3
Buy the Anadigm 3.3volt Development System
Learn more about the 3.3v AnadigmApex development system:
Download 3.3v AnadigmApex Development Board User Manual